- Why Durst was free since ’03
- Jury Service Insurance
- How video trials could expand the jury pool and relieve court calendars
- Should peremptory strikes be a target of court cost savings?
- Jury Nullification – An Abuse of Power
- Jury Summons Scofflaws – What to do about jury no-shows?
- The Preponderance of the Evidence Suggests Jurors Create Their Own Burden of Proof
- Online and Off the Reservation
- Flimsy Excuses for Cause: Two Opposite Approaches from the Bench
- Juror Competency Part II
Subscribe to Commentary
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Why Durst was free since ’03
Mark Twain may have swerved into the truth when he wrote, “We have a jury system which is superior to any in the world, and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day who … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Why Durst was free since ’03