Fixing the Engine of Justice: Diagnosis and Repair of Our Jury System provides the answer for anyone who ever asked, “Why do we get such crazy verdicts?” It identifies problems with and recommends needed reforms to the American trial jury system. It is ideal not just for attorneys and law school students, but for readers of serious non-fiction.
- Why Durst was free since ’03
- Jury Service Insurance
- Could trial by video expand the jury pool and save court costs? YES!
- Should peremptory strikes be a target of court cost savings?
- Jury Nullification – An Abuse of Power
- What to do about jury no-shows?
- The Preponderance of the Evidence Suggests Jurors Create Their Own Burdens of Proof
- Online and Off the Reservation
- Flimsy Excuses for Cause: Two Opposite Approaches from the Bench
- Juror Competency Part II
Subscribe to Commentary